Colleen Diffuser Bracelet
Colleen is an incredible friend, mama and soulful-sister. She's also a closet comedian and I'm always splitting a gut with some of her side-bar comments during her wellness classes. She wears many hats, including DIY maven (she makes SO MANY essential oil cleaners, sprays, salts, rollerballs and has a hack for pretty much everything).
Colleen speaks from the heart, with conviction of the freedom that oils have added to her life as a mama of two young boys. She is 100% present when she is with her boys, 100% amazing, and breathes in deep when they give her those little armed-hugs. She is deeply devoted to her local community, and I am beyond thankful for our connection!
How to Use:
Simply add a drop of your essential oil onto the palms of your hands, and rub into the bracelet's porous wool and/or lava beads. All our bracelets come with some instructions, so put away the note pad :)
You can expect high quality essential oils typically last beyond a day or two.
- Made with 100% high-quality, professional grade materials.
- Natural amazonite beads, natural wood, lava stones and non-tarnishing metal
- Made to order. We make every piece as the orders come in.
- Add a little note in the 'note section' at check out and we will be in touch xox
* Note * Because of the made to order handmade nature of the bracelet, and the natural stones we use, the exact beads may vary from piece to piece. The pattern, composition and look of the bracelet will be as close to the listing photos as possible. Any drastic alterations due to supply will be communicated to you in photo and written form prior to shipping. Thank you for stopping in. xo