Adrienne is part of the We Felt That team. She is a hard working mama and a sweetly devoted friend of mine. Not only has she brought balance to our home (no more 3am shifts for me!) but she has added a tonne of laughs into our home studio. Adrienne has a heart of gold, and is always looking for a way to link others towards a better life-shift. She believes in essential oils and is growing her essential oil business by serving others. I am beyond thankful for her in our lives (my husband is eternally thankful because it means "nice mommy" is back! This bracelet was designed by Adrienne without her knowing it was going to be named after her. (she is a big purple lover!)
How to Use:
Simply add a drop of your essential oil onto the palms of your hands, and rub into the bracelet's porous wool and/or lava beads. All our bracelets come with some instructions, so put away the note pad :)
You can expect high quality essential oils typically last beyond a day or two.
- Made with 100% high-quality, professional grade materials.
- Natural gemstones, lava stone and non-tarnishing metals
- Want us to know something about the recipient? Add a little note in the 'note section' at check out and we will be in touch xo
- Made to order. We make every piece as the orders come in.
* Note * Because of the made to order handmade nature of the bracelet, and the natural stones we use, the exact beads may vary from piece to piece. The pattern, composition and look of the bracelet will be as close to the listing photos as possible. Any drastic alterations due to supply will be communicated to you in photo and written form prior to shipping. Thank you for stopping in. xo