Josie Diffuser Bracelet
Meet my childhood friend, Josie.
As a child, Josie would be found in her neighbors garden, under the tall sunflowers looking up at the big blue sky. They owned rabbits, and always welcomed us to come and explore their incredible garden. Josie had the coolest pets, two rats, and two love birds.
I still remember her phone number. Josie was raised by a single mom who always encouraged her children to dive into books, nurture the inner soul with quality time, and believed in the power of community. Josie went on to be a beautiful mama who opened my eyes to the world of home water births. I had never in my life been so challenged when I saw her birth story. When we had our second and third children, I birthed from within, and free of fear because of her courage.
How to Use:
Simply add a drop of your essential oil onto the palms of your hands, and rub into the bracelet's porous wool and/or lava beads. All our bracelets come with some instructions, so put away the note pad :)
You can expect high-quality essential oils typically last beyond a day or two.
- Made with 100% high-quality, professional grade materials.
- Natural gemstones, lava stone, and non-tarnishing metals
- Want us to know something about the recipient? Add a little note in the 'note section' at check out and we will be in touch xo
- Made to order. We make every piece as the orders come in.
* Note * Because of the made to order handmade nature of the bracelet, and the natural stones we use, the exact beads may vary from piece to piece. The pattern, composition and look of the bracelet will be as close to the listing photos as possible. Any drastic alterations due to supply will be communicated to you in photo and written form prior to shipping. Thank you for stopping in. xo