Oh Canada Diffuser Bracelet
Meet Oh Canada.
Here in the Great North, we are proud of out home and native land. Our lands are rich in mineral and gemstone deposits, and this bracelet has a gemstone that represents every province and territory, plus a tribute bead to northern Canada! It's bright, colourful, meaningful and exclusive to our shop. If you see another like it... its a copy of this 100% original We Felt That idea! This bracelet can be a conversation piece about all the provinces you have been to, a wonderful gift to that person who has everything, but LOVES Canada, or a piece just for you. May it bring you love and light!
With Oh Canada, you can take aromatherapy all around this beautiful world!
How to Use:
Simply add a drop of your essential oil onto the palms of your hands, and rub into the bracelet's porous wool beads.
You can expect high quality essential oils typically last beyond a day or two.
- Made with 100% high-quality, professional grade materials.
Beads and their Origin:
- Manitoba – Garnet – Deep Red
- Yukon Territory – Rhondonite – Creamy Pink
- Alberta - Petrified wood – Orange/brown
- North West Territories - Beryl (a mix of colours so your bracelets orientation of this bead will vary from bracelet to bracelet)
- Quebec Citrine Quartz (rare and stunning!) – Clear yellow
- BC – Canadian Jade – Forest Green
- PEI - Prince Edward Island actually does not have a native harvested gemstone, so we choose blue beachy-looking amazonite to represent PEI’s beautiful beaches
- Nunavut Territory - Lapis Lazuli – Royal Blue
- Ontario – amethyst - Purple
- New Brunswick - Clear quartz – Clear
- This is a knot-hiding bead, and serves more of a function than anything.
- Nova Scotia - Smoky Quartz
- New Found Land – Labradorite – grey/black with silver fish scale looking flecks
- Saskatchewan - Iolite – smoky grey and very rare
- Northern Canada – Tourmaline - gets a special bead because I can't leave out tourmaline from this Canadian gemstone collection!
- Made to order. We make every piece as the orders come in.
We can always and more certainly make a large (8.5 inches) or small (6.5 inches) size.
Add a little note in the 'note section' at check out
* Note * Because of the made to order handmade nature of the bracelet, and the natural stones we use, the exact beads may vary from piece to piece. The pattern, composition and look of the bracelet will be as close to the listing photos as possible. Any drastic alterations due to supply will be communicated to you in photo and written form prior to shipping. Thank you for stopping in. xo