Rebekah Diffuser Bracelet
Rebekah. How do I begin to describe this girl?! She is wild and free, with a heart that explodes with intuitive thoughts when you need a little deepening into an issue. She listens well (though she admits to having hearing issues since birth)... and that's just it. It's the humour that she brings that totally draws you in. Her life is full of silly-faced, light hearted, and often heavy-hearted things that have shaped her into a more compassionate and strong-backed person. She has a quick way at taking a crappy day, cranking up some music and dancing like Carlton from Fresh Prince. She is SO FUNNY.
I die when it happens. She has three sweet-souled kiddos who know she's the boss, and a supportive hubby who works hard to keep everyone comfortable. Rebekah is SUPER creative and art is her place of release. She during some dry seasons to dive back into my passions, and I've always benefitted from her deep dives into the things of our world.
How to Use:
Simply add a drop of your essential oil onto the palms of your hands, and rub into the bracelet's porous wool and/or lava beads. All our bracelets come with some instructions, so put away the note pad :)
You can expect high quality essential oils typically last beyond a day or two.
- Made with 100% high-quality, professional grade materials.
- Natural matte howlite, lavender agate, purple jade, lava stones and non-tarnishing metal
- Made to order. We make every piece as the orders come in.
- Add a little note in the 'note section' at check out and we will be in touch xo
* Note * Because of the made to order handmade nature of the bracelet, and the natural stones we use, the exact beads may vary from piece to piece. The pattern, composition and look of the bracelet will be as close to the listing photos as possible. Any drastic alterations due to supply will be communicated to you in photo and written form prior to shipping. Thank you for stopping in. xo