Wunder's Rainbow Diffuser
This handmade car diffuser is was designed for an incredibly special community of parents who never got to meet their baby earthside. We are incredibly sensitive to the many tears shed, moments held, and memories that can live.
While we pause in gratitude and respect for the little lives these babies have lived and departed us with. We also want to bring light to anyone who has experienced loss, in whatever form it has come to you in. So many stories speak of grief, unspeakable pain, and even shame as a part of their infant loss. We created this memento as a way to say their names. To carefully have a reminder of their impact on our lives. To shed light into an area of darkness, where no shame or hurt or pain can hide. Know that there are many many mamas and dads who share in your grief. Together, alongside a number of other local makers, are raising awareness in an effort to bring restorative healing to everyone affected by losing a baby.
50% of the sales from these felted diffusers, after taxes, are being donated to Ontario’s Pregnancy and Infant Loss Network.
- Felted Heart is threaded on a durable cable wire
- Felt is handmade and Eco-friendly natural AZO-free dye process is used
- Natural Quartz point on the end and gemstones along the wire.
- These handmade diffusers measure in size at an average length of 13-14 inches
- We use spacer crimps between every bead and felt piece to ensure safety, but the risk of usage is always in your hands. Please exercise caution when using this product around children. Small parts can post a serious threat.
Kindly note: ALL our items are 100% handmade. Each one is slightly different than the other.